Night By Day
A brutal murder mystery game entry to Ludum Dare #25. Not for the faint of heart!
By Markku Rontu / firstname.lastname@example.org / @zorcam
I enjoyed this second time of participation.
I wasn't as well prepared as last time, but I had played with the right technology recently.
- ClojureScript was definitely a good choice. There isn't much code. I can make it even less by some refactoring, but there is never time in compos.
- Raphael.js is pretty easy to work with. I could've used some more examples, but that was not a big problem.
- I didn't have time for sounds or music. I was just too lazy :-)
- Saturday evening with champaign was fun ;-)
- Concentrating on a short intensive sprint seems like a good way to get things done!
- I use a bit of Inkscape like last time, but also decided to re-learn some Blender.
- I more or less managed to finish the first day of the game (of four days). Game is winnable!
Thanks, have fun, more to come!